CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pizza & Spring! 2/18/2010

I had made a batch of dough this morning, so Koda and I decided to make pizza for lunch. He is turning into quite the chef, he did practically everything!! My favorite part was watching him press the dough out, putting his entire body weight onto the dough! I guess that is the trick to getting an extra thin crust! As he put the cheese on, he kept saying I-a love-a Fresh Mozzarella (like an Italian) he is such a goof!



I don't know if he ate so much because he made it, he was starving, or because it tasted so good. The "half" with the pineapple, jalapeno's, and mushrooms is mine. After he put the cheese on, he split the pizza and said this is your half, which was actually more like a fourth!
He put bacon and extra cheese on his half, and ate slice after slice. I couldn't believe it, but he kept laughing saying, another slice please, until the ENTIRE pizza was gone!



After lunch I talked Coop in to helping me finish the job that I had started. Pruning the trees, I found out, uses muscles I haven't used in YEARS! I pruned them this morning, and I have muscles hurting that I din't even know existed! I can only imagine how bad I will feel tomorrow! At least I started on the biggest tree, so it will only get better from here, right?!
We were loading the branches into the garbage and Koda found a lady bug! As if the beautiful sunshine weren't enough of a sign that spring is peeking around the corner, a lady bug shouts SPRING is in the air! I don't base my winter predictions on a silly ground hog, I rely on a six legged insect!


0 comments: