There are two or three suspects that will be questioned later today. I won't mention any names, but oddly, their names all start with K! Hmmm....
To say that the kids were excited, especially Jaden, would be an understatement! It was like Christmas for them! I went out to take pictures and it was too dark, so I made them wait. Can we go out mom? Can we go out now? Can we, can we? I told them to go in and eat breakfast, then it should be light enough. If this house knew the meaning of sleep, we wouldn't have been up at that hour to begin with, but you know what they say~Early to bed, Early to rise...
When they were finally able to go out they ran to each heart, squealing and giggling with excitement!
Call Me-847-Love-Chain, Eeww! Koda said that is SO embarrassing!
You make me smile babe! That is Kenna's writing Sissy screamed!
Mom-look at this one Jaden said (obviously embarrassed and loving it) Marry me sexy man!
After about an hour of reading the hearts over and over, the kids were frozen! Let's go in and warm up, then you can come out and clean it up. The suspects even left a bag for us to clean up, what thoughtful girls!






0 comments:
Post a Comment