CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Koda's 1st day & Window Washing Service! 8/14/2009

Koda has been looking forward to finally be able to play on the Kindergarten playground forever!
I am talking YEARS!
He woke up this morning SO excited that he would FINALLY get to play on the tractor!

The kids walked him to his door, and after they left he stood against the wall for a minute not knowing what to do. Finally I hollered Koda you can play! He rushed over to the tractor, where there were three girls waiting in line. He waited until there was just one girl to go, you could see the excitement on his face thinking it was ALMOST his turn. She climbed on and played, and played.
Koda waited, and waited, and WAITED!
After about ten minutes I told him to ask if he could have a turn.
NO, GO AWAY she hollered. This went on for another five or so minutes, he would ask, she would yell!
Finally, he took matters into his own hands, walked over to his teacher and told her about the situation. She made the girl get off, and Cooper was in HEAVEN as he climbed on! There was still a line behind him, and I wondered if he would share, or be stingy as well. He spent one, maybe two minutes on the tractor and his dream had been fulfilled!
As he climbed off to let the next little boy on, a girl tried to butt in front. Koda put his had on her chest, and although I couldn't hear him, he said something along the lines of, no he was next, not you, and the little boy climbed on.
Koda looked so big standing there with his cute little backpack on! Being his first official day of school, my emotions were still all over the place! I am proud of myself for holding it together and not letting myself cry!
As the kids were getting ready to walk into class, Cooper and Alexa were whispering to each other-they looked so cute!
I am already a HUGE fan of Mrs. Pentico! Jaden came home today with a job application that he has to fill out for school. Each person in her class gets a "job". Jaden is applying for three different positions, but REALLY wants to be the window washer. So today he came home from school and asked if he could practice washing my windows. Sure! They were so dirty from all of the dust storms that they surely couldn't look any worse! He loved washing them so much that he did ALL of my windows, and they actually looked REALLY good!
He then decided to start a company! He made posters to pass out, then he even hired help! Koda is now a 50% owner in the Jaden Window Washing Company! His job is "to do anything Jaden needs him to do"-even though I am their only client so far, they KNOW they are going to make it big! So instead of paying the window guys the $40 I usually pay, I paid Jdog $8.00 and that included TIP! It was a WIN-WIN situation!

So if anyone needs their windows washed-you know who to call!

1 comments:

Jill

I would LOVE to have him come and clean my windows. Unfortunately most of them are too high. But hey, he could do a couple of them if he's intersted.

Good luck Jaden in your business adventures!