.jpg)
It seems like the sick season JUST ended, and here we are again SICK! It hits Cooper hard EVERY time! I kept him home from school on Friday with a barking cough-since his pneumonia last year I get nervous every time he gets sick. Saturday he did ok, Sunday he got worse, then Monday I couldn't break his fever and his eyes started to goop. I called the doctor, and since Koda is considered high risk, they had us bring him in. From the time A drove him from our house, to meet me at the doctor's office Coop's eyes were COMPLETELY glued shut with goobers!! The top right picture of him he is trying to open his eyes! We soaked his eyes with warm water as we waited for the doctor to come in-the bottom left picture is of him-SO EXCITED that he could see again! We are now on Antibiotic, cough syrup, eye drop antibiotics, and motrin for the fever! Last night while at the doctor he looks at me with his teary, goopy, eyes and said "I am so sick of going to the doctors" -me too Koda, me too!
3 comments:
Oh, I just hate when the kids are sick!! Get well soon, Koda!
I am a germ freak this time of year!!!!! Get well soon.
Poor thing! Hope he gets feelings better! That can not be fun at all!
Post a Comment