



It finally happened-Bailia lost her first tooth! She has been waiting for this day since Jaden lost his first tooth 2 1/2 years ago! She was POSITIVE when she turned 5 a tooth would instantly fall out - then she turned 6 and still no luck-now at the ripe old age of 6 1/2 she finally lost one! I don't think you could get her to stop smiling that night-calling EVERYONE she could possibly think of-she even wanted to call her teacher Mrs. Mathews but I told her it was a little late to be calling-too cute!! Congratulations baby girl!
1 comments:
Marcia...I happened upon your blog. Your kids are so cute and you blog had me laughing in some parts. I am glad to see that you are doing so well! Take care! Talea (Torres) Hollingshead
If you ever get bored...here is my blog
hollingsheadclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment